Monday, March 15, 2010

It's here...and done!

Just as fast as it arrived, it's finished. The 2010 Census.

After an evening of food and drinks with Becca & Josh in from College Station, Texas (much more to blog about there). I found the 2010 Census in my mailbox! Thanks for the heads up Gleason!


Apparently, your response is required by law so I'm not sure why the government wasted so much money of tv advertisements and mail teasers, which totally worked on me.


I started my census survey at 10:43 pm and was finished by 10:47 pm. I sure do wish they would have picked me for the 4 hour census, but there is always 2020.


And remember, postage is paid for, so you have no excuse for not sending yours back right away!

Go 2010!

1 comment:

  1. lace and i were HUGELY disappointed at not having more questions to answer. apparently if you want to feel like you're making a difference, you need to live with 12 other people.

    on that note, i say we all move in with josh and becca.

    ReplyDelete