Monday, March 22, 2010

Even Hitler is upset

Back before all this March Madness hit, K-State had a second meeting with KU in regular season play. Even though KU was on the heels of a nasty loss to Oklahoma State, and the game was in Lawrence and it was senior night, I went ahead and made a bet with my niece Kendahl, (who some how ended up a KU fan) that the loser had to get their picture taken wearing the winning teams clothing and make that their profile photo on facebook for a week.

As many of you know, we did in fact lose that game. So I would like to share some of the outtakes from that photo shoot. I was doing a really good job pouting for the camera, but the photographers kept laughing at me and it was hard to stay in character.





I felt like today was a good day to share this story because I can end by gloating that K-State is in the Sweet Sixteen and well, thanks to my new best friends Ali Farokhmanesh and "Guy with crazy chops and a really, really, really lame green shamrock tattoo on his shoulder", KU is not.

Here is a video of Hitler reacting the same way many others, presumably not KSU or Mizzou fans, did after this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I know I'm way behind on this, but I really really love this video.

    Please never make that bet again. At least outside of tournament play. Its safe to make bets like that during the tournament because KU always chokes.

    ReplyDelete