Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Abby!!

Many of you fine "unfiltered nonsense" blog readers out there might know that today is my birthday. Well, believe it or not, I have the honor of sharing this special day with my awesome niece, Abby.



While eating a "birthday lunch" together we discovered that I am double her age and she is the same age I was when she was born. There was also about 3 minutes where we tried to figure out if that would ever happen again mathematically and then we talked about cow farts.

She's was the cutest chubby cheeked little girl,


and she is growing up to be a beautiful young lady and quite the artist. I couldn't be more proud of her!



Can't you totally tell which self portrait is hers? And to top it all off that is all drawn by her writing her name over and over, no straight lines, just the word abby over and over and over. Amazing, right? Also amazing is that a girl in her class looks like Marilyn Monroe, or a least that's what I thought until she told me that was actually a drawing of Marilyn, not a classmate.

A K-State fan and all around ham ;)






But watch out, she's taking her drivers test on Tuesday and I have no doubts that she'll do this when driving for reals too :)



Happy Birthday Abner! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment