Sunday, March 28, 2010

I know a spot that i love full well

Even though my beloved Wildcats lost to Bulter in the Elite Eight, I gotta say I'm still proud of our dance and how we represented ourselves on the national scene. And I'm apparently not the only one.

Check out this video of the team's arrival in the Manhattan airport Saturday night. Well done boys. Thanks for going farther than KU :)


"I know a spot that I love full well
'Tis not in forest nor yet in dell;
Ever it holds me with magic spell,
I think of thee, Alma Mater.

K-S-U, we'll carry thy banner high.
K-S-U, long, long may thy colors fly.
Loyal to thee, thy children will swell the cry.
Hail, hail, hail, Alma Mater."

3 comments:

  1. How do i watch this video!! i need to see it to belive it!!

    Not that KSU got further then KU :(

    but That KSU has Fans other then you!!! LOL
    jk
    ily

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed...I love this video.

    And listen here kendahl, K-state has lots of awesome fans like me and your aunt. Its time to get on board ;)

    ReplyDelete