Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hello 5 day weekend

There could be a few reasons I didn't sleep more than three hours last night:
  • I was too excited about my vacation to Denver where I'm going to see 4 of my bestest friends, Gleason, Becca, Alison and Cindy.
  • I drank a pepsi after 9 pm and the caffeine actually worked.
  • I put my sleeping shirt on backwards and could not get comfortable the entire night.
  • I use the word "sleeping shirt" and I realized that made me sound like a 90 year old man.
I think it was probably a combination of all four things. Even though I didn't realize the shirt thing until this morning.

Besides seeing great friends and not being at work for 5 days I'm most excited to see this man live, in concert for FREE!!!

You can be jealous now.

No comments:

Post a Comment