Monday, September 6, 2010

What does John Elway really wear to bed?

Just got home from an awesome get-away with some of my bestest friends in the whole world. I'll have to break the trip up into a couple of different posts, but here's a short one to keep you talking until I'm back.

All over Colorado there are tons of Tim Tebow shirts and jerseys for sale.


I figured he was the new starting quarterback for the Broncos with all this hype, but Amanda Gleason set me straight and said this cat is not their number one.

This left me with the following questions/thoughts:
  • Isn't John Elway some sort of golden god when it comes to the Bronco dynasty? Do these fans really think he's on board with this funny shirt when the kid hasn't even played an entire NFL game yet?
  • Who is the Broncos starting quarterback, because this is just basically a big eff-you to him right?
  • Has being a Chiefs/Royals fan taught me the importance of not counting your chickens before they hatch or just left me pessimistic?
  • It's a good thing Josh McDaniels is good looking, because if this Tebow plan doesn't pan out he's gonna have one angry mob on his hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment