Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Paul!!

I was in Wichita this weekend to hangout with my family and after a riveting round of batting practice with my nephew Paul, niece Emily and Grammy it was time for some girly pedicures. I was all set with a pretty pink color when Paul started the following conversation.

Paul: "What color are you going to paint with?"
Me: "That pink color right there, do you like it?"
Paul: "What about this color?" (hands me a hot pink bottle of nail polish)
Me: "Oh, that's a good color, should I use that?"
Paul: "Yeah, and I can paint your toes for you, if you want."
Me: "Really? You want to paint my toenails?"
Paul: "Yeah, I can do a good job."
Me: "ok!"




He did a good job, didn't he!?! I should also mention that afterwards, he said "Are you're toes dry?" "Yep." "Wanna go play catch?" Well played, Paul. Well played.

He's such an awesome little boy! He's also inline to some day be on my fantasy baseball team, I've already promoted him to bat boy of the HMC team.




He loves all sports, but we are still working how he ranks his favorite teams ;)





Happy Birthday, Paul!! I love you!


1 comment:

  1. i think with every picture, i was like, "that one's my favorite. . . .no that one. . . no that one's definitely my favorite. . . or maybe that one. . . "

    ReplyDelete