Thursday, May 6, 2010

This used to make me laugh

but now it doesn't.


I didn't get a flat tire from a pothole, but me and my mechanic are 98% sure that hitting a pot hole a few days ago messed up my car and it cost me $347 to fix. I'm now debating if it really is such a bad thing that my left rear break was stuck in the "brake"position...at least I could stop.

Funny conversation about it though. Brad called me and said, "Well, our technician drove your car and heard a couple of different sounds and we want to make sure we zone in on the one you were talking about." To which I responded, "Oh yeah, she's old, she makes lots of noises. It's not the squeaky squeaky sound, she's been doing that for years, I like that sound. It's the scary grindy noise."

With car logic like that it's a wonder I've kept the car running for so many miles...Dad is probably mostly responsible for this, I shouldn't take any of the credit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment