Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I like when she goes bah, bah, bah, bah, bah. - Day 7

Day 7: Favorite Movies

I gotta be honest, I have a lot of favorite movies. How many movies am I suppose to list here? I guess I'll go until I get tired or run out of titles.

Troop Beverly Hills
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
The Departed
Elf
Sweet Home Alabama
McLintock!
Anchorman
The Proposal
Young Frankenstein
Pride & Prejudice
The Unsinkable Molly Brown
It Happen One Night
House Bunny
An Affair to Remember
Easy A
Miracle
Say Anything
A League of Their Own
Hangover
Talladega Nights
27 Dresses
Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead
Gidget
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Adventures in Babysitting
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

And finally...

The.

Best.

Movie.

Ever.

Made.

In.

The.

History.

Of.

Movie.

Making.

OVERBOARD


"Hey TRAV, don't knock her up!" ha! classic. never gets old.

4 comments:

  1. you forgot your favorite love story of all time - tha matrix! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! you liked my traffic feed, eh?! seriously, how fun is it?! so far my only problem is that i like to look at the comments that get posted as a part of my blog instead of in an e-mail, so it looks like i am incessantly checking my own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, what about take me home tonight? i think there is one mr. money who is devastated right now....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly murph, stupid topher grace didn't include the money man's song in that movie AT ALL! NOT EVEN DURING THE CREDITS! So it got a C-

    ReplyDelete