Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bottoms are good - Day 12

Day 12: Something you don't leave the house without

Ack! This post topic is nearly as boring as that first love one.

I guess if I'm being super literal, I'd have to say underwear. Does that make anyone uncomfortable? Seems silly if it does. I mean, wouldn't it be more unsightly the other way around? Oh wait, maybe this is why they are sometimes referred to as unmentionables...whoopsies.

I don't really have allegiance to any one product like American Express and I'm too poor to pay for something designer that would warrant flaunting every time I left home. I'm just enough scatter-brained that I'll leave home forgetting something and just convincing lazy enough to decide I don't want to turn back around and get it.

So yeah, this seems like the most appropriate response to this topic.

Honestly, sometimes I can't believe you people read this garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment