Monday, April 18, 2011

Thank you channel 225

My cable company switched their channel lineup over the weekend and I'm not sure if I gained more channels or if I just never knew I had some of these great entertainment venues. For instance, I discovered I have not one, but two PBS channels and BBC America!

I've already been telling people that I have Royal Wedding Fever and this my friends, is the PERFECT remedy. I fully intend to be up at 3 am watching pre-wedding coverage by people with actual british accents.

Double-extra-bonus-no-take-backs I now get to dvr The Graham Norton Show now too.

2 comments:

  1. i am trying to avoid coverage of the royal wedding at all costs, but i did have to check out the site you recommended. and. . . did everyone except for me already realize that they were getting married on Easter Sunday? doesn't that seem weird?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think anyone realized they were getting married on Easter Sunday, because April 29th is a Friday........

    Wait, is that Easter Sunday in Canada or Australia?

    ReplyDelete