Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal thoughts

6:00 am
Ok, I've been up since 3 am watching Royal Wedding coverage. I'm totally eating this all up. I'm certain I would have enjoyed living during the days of yore when Royals actually served a purpose....so long as I could have been part of the royal court. Otherwise it probably wouldn't have been any fun. Oh and maybe also so long as I wasn't beheaded or burned in the town square or anything like that. I guess that could significantly alter my will to live back then.

I considered live blogging, but fine motor skills don't kick in until about 10 am. So here are some of the thoughts that have crossed my mind in the last 3 hours:

I love all of these hats!

The three girl cousins from Princess Diana's brother totally look like "The Girls Next Door."

Now that Prince William is off the market I would still totally settle for Prince Harry, he's cute and has a mostly full head of hair.

I'd let someone give me a Rolls Royce Phantom if they wanted to, that is a sharp looking automobile.

Pippa & Kate's dresses are super beautiful.

That has got to be the world's smallest wedding bouquet.

I really want to know what Prince Harry said to William as Kate was walking down the aisle and he had his back turned to her.

Why doesn't the groom get a ring?

Betwixt is such a great word. I'm definitely going to start using it more.

I wonder if Kate has or ever will suggest to William to just be done with it and shave his head?

I wonder if Prince William could pull off the completely bald look.

Prince/Duke Grandpa looks like he can party, I bet he's the highlight of the reception.

6:38 am
I need more coffee. Bring on cup #3.

I should have taken today off. Is it too late to call in "sick?"

7:34 am
Oh my gosh I feel asleep and almost missed the first kiss on the balcony! That would have been a disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment