Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Because sometimes I can't help but be a good friend

"My friend" Ashley loves Britney Spears. So when I saw the new Brit Brit video on perezhilton I posted the youtube video on her wall.

This is the response I got.



I aim to please folks. So here you go, Ashley, another post dedication delivered just for you.



If you want to show your gratitude for such a grand gesture of friendship feel free to donate to my American Heart Walk page. :)

**Blogger note: I didn't use the words my friend in quotes because Ashley isn't a real friend or because I was too embarrassed to say I wanted to post this video in the blog. I did it because whenever she talks about any other friends outside of our circle she always says, "my friend" (insert name)... even after meeting and playing boardgames with Her Friend Charlotte she still continued to refer to her as "My Friend" Charlotte. It's a lovable quirk and I miss hearing it on a regular basis now that her and Matt live in Florida. (What are the odds of me still guilting a donation out of her after being a smartass?)

1 comment:

  1. does it mean something that there's an advertisement for drug rehab throughout that whole thing? that girl's a train wreck (britney, not your friend), but that song is for real catchy. and actually, i saw parts of her special (again, britney's not your friend's) and i'm kind of rooting for her. kicking people when they're down is not really something i'm a fan of. so props to you for helping the comeback with your post. helping two good causes, you are!

    ReplyDelete