Tuesday, February 22, 2011

No Ps allowed

This past weekend I went to Wichita to hang with my sister and family. Amy Wilds was nice enough to score us all tickets to the Thunder game that Saturday so to a hockey game we went.

Now, I know little to nothing about the actual sport of hockey, except that I like the fights. Not only is it comical that the refs will stand around the players as they begin to fight and allow it to happen, but I'm pretty sure this is the best possible sporting event for me to attend to be able to witness a bench clearing in person. It's also fun to yell, "TICKLE FIGHT!" when they start holding on to each other, because it generally looks like that's what they're doing.

Here's Kory being cute.



Here's Payton and Paul acting like they like each other.



As we were walking up the the arena, Kory saw a no parking sign and said, "Look, no Ps allowed." I thought her observation was hilarious, but apparently she wasn't far off. In this case, Ps stood for POINTS. Here's proof...the Thunder took 45 shots before scoring 1 goal.



Here's proof that the game didn't get any better.



And here's proof that I may be the most photogenic member of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment