Monday, February 14, 2011

Music Monday

It's Monday and it's Valentine's Day.

Now, I could sit here and type some bah humbugy post about how this holiday smells when you're single, but the fact is, I love love. I can get behind celebrating love, I just don't like hearing certain people talk about how in love they are when I think I should be in love before them. Don't act like you've never felt the same way. I'm happy for 75% of the world when they are in love, but come on, you know there's at least 25% of the population that sucks when they have someone.

So with that. I give you "Silly Love Songs" by Paul McCartney & Wings...



or if you're so inclined, the cast of GLEE!



Just as a note of reassurance, none of you faithful 15 fall into the 25%...I'm not making any promises to those of you who secretly read my blog :)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!

4 comments:

  1. You know, my dad still constantly talks about wanting to set you up with Pete...at near 60, he would treat you like a princess in the time he has left :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if I could get my own realtiy tv show then, ala "Girls Next Door" style? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty sure Chase would love to be your Valentine today! He will melt your heart... just make sure you have candy and he is all yours! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that paul mccartney was the feature of music monday - also i have to admit - i'm a little disapointed you don't have a blog post celebrating last night's game yet...is that too demanding?

    ReplyDelete