Friday, July 30, 2010

An open apology

Last night my friend Amanda and I went to the free Luke Bryan concert at the Power & Light District. It was awesome...more on that later, maybe.

They had to close off the city block, because they reached capacity, so it was f-u-l-l. We actually found a pretty premium spot to stand on some stairs about 30 yards from the stage. The one downfall? A group of drunk girls with big hair, bad balance and picture-taking fever.

Well into the second half of the show Luke sang one slow song, a recent number one hit called "Do I."

Here is the song.


Here is how blonde-bumpit-ponytail was dancing. (move the time bar to 7:00 and watch until 7:35 to get the full effect)


I'm not naïve enough to think I was never this girl when Becca and I would go to Pomeroy concerts back in Manhattan, so please consider this my open apology to anyone who ever stood behind me at a concert when I was that girl.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha! This post just cracked me up (and made me want to watch some saved by the bell). I'm sure we were never annoying - we were too busy rocking the stage! ;)

    on the other hand - i think i probably have some pictorial evidence that suggests otherwise...

    ReplyDelete