Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Momma!!

Today is a very special lady's birthday...Momma's!!!

I thought I would switch it up and list 10 things that I love about her.

In no particular order...
  1. She has shown me how to be a woman of faith.
  2. She makes the best french toast.
  3. She taught me how to draw and always encourages the use of my imagination.
  4. For as long as I can remember her perfume has been Charlie.
  5. She celebrates the small stuff.
  6. She spoils me ;)
  7. She's a K-State fan!
  8. She makes the best spaghetti pie.
  9. She knows how to make someone feel special.
  10. While fixing breakfast/lunch after Sunday mass she'll hum the songs from that days liturgy. ;)

Happy birthday, Momma! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, donna! This whole post made me smile.

    Also, my mom has only used charlie for as long as I can remember too!!

    ReplyDelete