Wednesday, July 7, 2010

And that's why yellow makes me sad, I think.

"My friend" Ashley, who used to live in KC, but now lives in Jacksonville, is in town on business so a group of us met up for wings at B-Double-Dubs (aka BWW, aka Buffalo Wild Wings).

Ashley has been an avid Unfiltered reader since day one, going as far as creating an "app" on her iPhone for my blog. I felt it was only right to do a blog shout out to her.

Her and her husband Matt are big nerds and Tivo Jeopardy. She told us a Jeopardy story and so I thought it would be fun to post a SNL Jeopardy skit on here...but I got bored waiting for the video to load on hulu. However, I did manage to sit through the intro ad which was the new Drill Sergeant commercial from Geico. I love that commercial, so instead...

...this video is for you Ashley. Hope you like it. Thanks for being such a fan of this nonsense :)

No comments:

Post a Comment