Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Shuffle up and sing along - Day 25

Day 25: Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs

This is probably my favorite post so far. It's like 10 Music Mondays all in one!

1. I Walk the Line, Johnny Cash



2. Jessie's Girl, Cast of Glee



3. Medicine, Grace Potter & The Nocturnals




4. She's A Little Bit Dangerous, Roxette



5. Elvira, Oak Ridge Boys



6. Top Back, TI



7. King of Anything, Sara Bareilles




8. Beast of Burden, The Rolling Stones



9. Southern Girl, Amos Lee



10. Faster, Matt Nathanson



Wow, I'm not really sure where else you can hear the smooth vocal stylings of the Oak Ridge Boys and then transition, quiet seamlessly, into TI. Plus, I'm super impressed that more Glee songs didn't show up. It seemed like every other song this thing played yesterday was from Glee.


3 comments:

  1. ELVIRA!!! Suh-weet! When we were youngsters, that was probably one of my dad's most played songs. You know, on the ol' record player/cassette thingy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bex and I hit up trivia night in Bryan, TX, last week, and they played a clip of Elvira!! We got the name (duh!) but only came up with _____ Boys for the title. We even specifically referenced you and the Nonsense, but smart phone technology was not allowed. If you (or I) were further on your hovercraft, that would have been a prime time to beam in!!!

    ReplyDelete