Thursday, September 15, 2011

I refuse to half-ass this one - Day 23

Day 23: A picture of someone you want to switch lives with for a day and why

I'll do you one better than a photo, I'll do you a full length commercial.



To be perfectly clear, the reasons I want to switch places with the girl in this commercial are tri-fold.
   1a. Henry Cavill is hot
   2b. Henry Cavill is super hot
   3c. Real life or acting, that's gotta be at least a full day/night of up close goodness with Henry Cavill.

Plus, he has to smell good, because this is a cologne ad...unless the cologne smells gross...I guess I didn't consider that....oh well, I don't care, I've had years of character building experiences, this just looks like good fun.

P.S. The sunflower iron-on bedazzlement is still up for grabs and I just gave you fools three very good clues as to the identity of one of the gents.

No comments:

Post a Comment