Monday, September 12, 2011

Could I get any cuter? - Day 21

Day 21: Favorite picture of yourself ALL TIME*, why?


*ALL TIME in this post means that I have a digital file of said picture.

This is me on my 2nd birthday and from the looks of it, I just received the best present ever – Bedtime Bear. I love how excited I look hugging the head off that silly bear.

If any of you are curious, yes, I still have this CareBear.

I'm also super curious if the only other presents I received during this birthday were a red bucket and book tote. If so, kids these days get entirely too many pricey presents and all of my nieces and nephew need to look forward to getting red buckets for Christmas.

Family members who remember this birthday are encouraged to chime in if they remember the significance of the bucket and tote.

2 comments:

  1. that bedtime bear and red bucket have nothing on cole's rat mobile ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man! you're right. rat mobile might beat bedtime bear. Maybe I'll get all the kids rat puppets for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete