Friday, July 29, 2011

Who your name is? - Day 5

Day 5: A song to match your mood

Music is probably one of my most favoritest things in the whole-wide-world. It can transform your mood, take you back in time or remind you of a person you haven't thought of in years.

In the instance of today, I have two great friends coming for the weekend. I've known Angie since grade school, but her, Bria and I (along with Becca, Julie and Herres) did the majority of our damage in college...back in the infamous 1709 Laramie days.

Photo shout out to my old roommates!


Yes, when we moved in to the trash-hole that was the cockroach penthouse we adopted this lifestyle.

ANYWAYS!! Angie and Bria are going to be here this weekend and when I think of those girls, I think of pre-parting at 1709 with this song blaring from Angie's computer speakers.


1 comment:

  1. yes! this made my whole day. Also this the first time i noticed that I'm the only with two classy beer cans in my hands. you guys were slacking off on me!

    ReplyDelete