Monday, January 25, 2010

Music Monday

Well I didn't watch the Hope For Haiti Now thing on tv, but I got on iTunes to preview some of the sweet music that they had on the show and I couldn't pass up the chance to share a Justin Timberlake video. It's a cover of Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah, probably featuring Charlie Sexton like iTunes says, but the youtube video says featuring Matt Morris. While it's no Jeff Buckley or Rufas Wainwright performance, I still like it.


I'm normally the type of person who will give directly to the Red Cross or an organization like that where I know my money will go to help those directly affected by the disaster and not get seized by corporate fat cats. But I'm making an exception this time because they say 100% of the proceeds from downloading these songs or this album on iTunes goes to organizations on the ground right now so I'll be downloading a few songs tonight.

Join me, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment