Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jeremy!!

Bubba, Bubba, Bubba...where to begin? He and I didn't get off to the greatest start, it's a classic tale of sibling rivalry. He tried to sell me for a quarter to his classmate Michael Zerr at his 3rd grade, classroom Easter party. I'd make myself cry and blame it on him. He'd tie my shoes together in knots so that I couldn't get them untied. I invented the term "smiling me off" to get him in trouble.

I'm 4 years younger people, of course he sounds like the master of sister picking, it's hard for a kindergartner to think of good retaliations...they still make up knock knock jokes like "knock knock. who's there? ummmm....ear....HAHAHAHA!"

But somewhere over the years we started picking on the same people and it's been friendship ever since.


I love you lots, Bubba! Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture of you guys!! Happy birthday jeremy!

    ReplyDelete