Monday, October 18, 2010

Music Monday (special request)

There was a special request for me to do a music monday post dedicated to my new car...so here we go.

For those of you who don't know, I come from a Dodge/Chrylser family and the guilt of buying "foreign" really weighed heavily on me during the car search. However, after two weeks of owning my 2007 Honda Civic I feel like my decision to go rouge was right for me.

This song goes out to my brothers Brian and Jeremy who might think I'm crazy, but were still supportive during the process (and by supportive I mean they limited the amount of shit they gave me) :)


And for those of you who haven't seen it yet, here is the car.






2 comments:

  1. You know what? We have the exact same car... down to the color. How darling is that???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you serious!?! What color do you call yours b/c mine was labeled Gold, but it most definitely is not gold...gun metal gray?

    ReplyDelete